Super excited about this. The man cave is almost done. No women allowed.
All winter, I will be able to be out working on bikes and motorcycles.
– walls finished with super grade of plywood. allows me to attach anything to the walls without having to find studs, and way more durable than sheetrock.
– insulated walls and ceiling.
– gas heater on a thermostat.
– epoxy sealed and chip coated floor with clear coat applied.
– old cabinets from kitchen arranged to make shop.
– laminate top countertop for easy cleaning.
– separate area for lawnmowers etc… keeps the motorcycle, bicycle, car areas cleaner.
– tons of lighting and electrical outlets.
– separate electrical box.
still to come,
– more tools
– more slotwall
some pictures below